During the journey of influencer marketing, you’ll need a handful of tools to accomplish the desired results efficiently and effectively. In this article, we’ll provide you with the influencer marketing tools we personally recommend. These tools will streamline your workflow process, saving you a lot of time and effort.
The article covers all of the essential social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Besides influencer marketing tools, we also included a variety of utilities such as outreach tools, data collection, and keyword generation tools. And, of course, a bonus list of other useful tools or extensions we find helpful.
Influencer Research Tools
If you’re making your first steps in influencer marketing, we highly recommend reading about Instagram influencer marketing and Facebook influencer marketing to learn how to get started and master the subject.
Influencer marketing is not that complicated if you know which tools are right for you. While compiling this list of research tools, we’ve also included a few other influencer marketing tools that are extremely helpful and worth using.
So, let’s get straight to Instagram influencer research tools.
Instagram influencer research tools
ViralMango: ViralMango is an influencer management platform that connects brands with Micro and Nano-influencers. This platform offers a variety of tools to discover, connect, and collaborate with Instagram influencers.
With this influencer marketing tool, you can optimize the time spent on your campaigns. It provides detailed information about the creators you want to work with, including their followers, engagement, and other information you need to make up your mind.
You can use advanced filters to find the right creators for you. The filters include their category, gender, location, follower count, engagement rate, keywords in bio, hashtags in posts, and more.
Once you accept the creators, you can discuss the campaign details through an integrated chat. But the best part is that you can manage your whole campaign, from start to end, in one place.
Facebook influencer research tools
- Mention.com: To find Facebook influencers, you can use social listening tools like Mention. It provides real-time monitoring of brand mentions, or specific keyword mentions. So, with the help of this tool, you can monitor your brand or the phrases you’re interested in and identify influencers who talk about them. You can even get the summary of any mention by location, language, time period, and other parameters.
Twitter influencer research tools
Followerwonk: This influencer marketing tool falls into the analytics category. It’s used on Twitter, and it can provide relevant information on users as well as trends. Though it’s primarily used by Twitter users interested in expanding their follower base, it’s still a great utility tool for influencer marketing. It allows you to find Twitter influencers based on a keyword used in their profile and in their bio.
Followerwonk also possesses a number of filters to narrow down the results–by location, preferences, views, etc. It’s very convenient for detecting Twitter influencers that cover very specific niches and markets, as it allows for a thorough analysis of the follower base of any particular user. On top of all of that, it features visual data which is very easy to read.
BuzzSumo.com: Buzzsumo is a content research tool that is also used to find Twitter influencers. The tool works by helping the user find top influencers according to their niches and categories. It also helps to analyze the engagement of the page/influencer. This last feature is especially useful because great engagement normally leads to positive results.
The cool thing about BuzzSumo is that although it’s a paid service, the platform offers a free 30-day trial period without having to attach a card, making it very appealing to test it out before choosing to purchase.
Pinterest influencer research tool
Pingroupie: This tool will help you with your Pinterest influencer marketing research. Pingroupie has a large database of Pinterest boards where you can search a niche or a keyword and get all the boards within their database. You can filter the results to show the descending number of followers, views, pins, and more.
You can also choose to search the mentioned keyword in the board description. It also has a database of Pinterest influencers, which is a bit smaller, but again very useful as it provides the creator’s website, monthly views, viewer growth per day, and niche.
Keyword Research Tools
Before starting your Influencer Marketing campaign and jumping to influencer marketing tools, it is important to have relevant keywords that will target a wider audience for specific topics. We’ve provided a few of the best keyword research tools below to help you get started.
- Ahrefs Keyword Generator: Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO tool. Even though it’s paid, some of their tools are available for free with a limit. With the help of their Keyword Generator tool you can generate relevant keywords and get advanced SEO metrics like the monthly search volumes and difficulty.
- Semrush Keyword Magic Tool: Semrush offers one of the largest databases on the market which gives you an opportunity to explore any topic and expand your keyword list with as many related keywords as you want. You can save your keywords in one place and export them for further use.
- Keyword Surfer Extension: This extension is created by Surfer, an all-in-one SEO tool. With Keyword Surfer, you can generate keyword ideas and check their volumes directly in search results. Besides, you can add your keywords to a collection and download them in a CSV format. This extension is free to use.
- Keywordtool: Find the best keywords based on their monthly search volumes on Google, YouTube, Instagram, Amazon, and more. You’ll find useful keywords in each section. For Instagram, it also provides Instagram accounts with the keyword you search for.
- Connectio: Connectio is a good solution for finding Facebook interests based on your keywords. On the free version, you have access to approximately 30 interests per each searched keyword. If you use some of your most relevant keywords, you’ll have a large list of new interests ready to go. The aim of Connectio is to make your marketing efforts smarter.
Data Collection Tools
- GrowMeOrganic: This influencer marketing tool is perfect for gathering Instagram profile information, emails, phone numbers, websites, business details, and a lot more. You can collect a targeted database of influencers by digging into accounts through its hashtag users, followers, followings, post likers, post commenters, and a custom list. GrowMeOrganic is super effective when finding influencers from a specific hashtag, and contacts from a custom list, just with one click.
- Kendo: While doing research on big media and influencers, you might find it difficult to find specific contact information. That’s where Kendo comes in. This is an extension that pops up every time you open a LinkedIn profile. On the right side of the web page, the pop-up will show the possible email of the LinkedIn user you are viewing. This makes it easy to search and connect with people and influencers alike who work within specific media channels or manage specific influencers.
Once completing all of the data collection, it’s time to get started with the outreach. It’s not as easy as it sounds, so be sure to research and know how to not fail your outreach. Below are some tools to help you get the work done.
- Streak: Streak is a CRM tool for Gmail with a box filled with many useful features like email tracking, bulk outreach, and email scheduling. The free plan allows the user to send up to 50 emails daily. There is a paid version, however, most of the useful features are available for free. Alongside the paid and free plan, there is also a two-week free trial during which you have access to all of the benefits of the paid version without having to attach a card. To send emails via Streak, first, the user must create a google spreadsheet and fill it with the appropriate emails and names. Next, the user needs to import the data into the pipeline which would be created earlier in Gmail.
- Mailshake: It is widely known that cold email outreach is an essential part of influencer marketing. With this in mind, here is one of the influencer outreach tools to make cold email outreach effortless and safe. One of the cool things about this influencer marketing tool is that it distributes emails specifically to a set schedule you’ve selected to avoid spam. The best part about this is that Mailshake automates the entire process which means that all of the sending and follow-ups are done automatically. The price of this tool starts at $58/monthly. Learn more about Mailshake here.
Bonus: additional extensions/tools you’ll find useful
- Combin: is an Instagram automation tool that has a free plan alongside the paid ones. It has different Instagram management features, but we use auto-commenter. With Combin, you can choose a hashtag of your interest and auto-comment under the hashtagged posts. You can also leave comments under your followers/followings with this tool.
- Checker Plus for Gmail: while managing an influencer marketing campaign, you might need several emails for better outreach and faster results. Managing them all in different tabs can become difficult. This extension helps keep all your Gmail accounts open in one place, where you can read, reply, write new emails, search, and use some of the other functions without having to open your Gmail.
- Windscribe: As many pages on Facebook are available only in specific locations and are hidden from other locations, you’ll need a VPN changer to have access to all the pages in that specific country. You can change your location via this tool to any country available, and have access to larger audiences.
- Insta Saver: As Instagram doesn’t allow to save photos or videos directly from the platform, this tool comes to help. It saves photos and videos from Instagram posts in high quality. You just need to send the link of the post in the channel and it will send the photo/video material and the caption of the post separately, and it becomes easy to save the material or copy the caption.
In a nutshell, the tools mentioned above will definitely streamline your influencer marketing. Though, it does not mean they’ll replace the manual work that is necessary for effective influencer marketing. However, with the help of these influencer marketing tools, one will have a lot more time focusing on new strategic ways to advance the marketing process.
To have productive and creative influencer marketing, one needs time to think of working strategies. These influencer marketing tools give users that extra space needed by automating some of the workflows, in the end, making life easier.